How to Enable Cookies
in Internet Explorer (MSIE)
A "Cookie" is just a term for data that a web server temporarily
places/stores on your computer. Cookies are stored in a file named cookie.txt
in Netscape or in a folder \System\Cookies in MSIE.
track your order.
Once you end your session, the cookie is automatically
Enabling Cookies in Internet Explorer (MSIE):
- Open your Internet Explorer browser.
- In the menubar, select TOOLS and then "Internet Options".
- Under the PRIVACY tab, move the slider up or down until the level
selected is "Medium High".
- Click APPLY to set the changes.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
Enabling Cookies in Netscape:
- Open your Netscape browser.
- In the menubar, select EDIT and then Preferences.
- Under CATEGORY, click on the arrow (>) beside "Privacy and
Security" to expand the options.
- Select "Cookies"
- In the right-frame, select the radio-button beside "Enable
cookies for originating web site only".
- When you are finished, click OK.
Copyright © 2004 K. Kianush, Art Arena